May 18, 2015
Bankers Hill Community Group
6:00pm set-up & community social.
(Come early and meet your neighbors)
6:30pm meeting starts
Announcements & Community Updates
- Spotlight on Business: diywithprohelp ( Andrew Heiskala )
- SD Parks & Rec Subcommittee, May 21st, 6pm, Lawn Bowling Club
- SANDAG meeting, June 5th, 9am, 401 B street, 7th floor board room
- Bingo with Barry, June 6th, 6pm, SD Indoor Sports Club
- Volunteers this Sunday!! 1-2pm
- Parking Meters, State Senator Marty Block (July)
- Community Plan Update (parks & open space)
- Sixth Avenue workshop, Olive Park workshop,
Reports from elected officials
T-Shirt Sign-Up ( Charlou Benedict )
Show your support the Bankers Hill Community Group. Help with our annual Pride Parade and Festival cleanup effort.
San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon. Kara Kong (Community Relations)
Kara will have a short slide presentation and talk about the upcoming marathon. An event on Saturday will be added this year. Time will be allowed for questions and comments from the audience.
Bankers Hill Design Committee (John Percy)
John will present an update on the status of the SANDAG bike project. Comments from the audience will be encouraged