Bankers Hill Neighborhood Parking Committee
Monday, March 4, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Merrill Gardens, 2567 Second Avenue
San Diego, California 92103
- Establishment of Quorum, Call to Order, and Introduction
- Non-Agenda Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes
- Chair’s Report
- Operation Manager’s Report
- Discussion item: Summary of last Executive Committee meeting. Char Lou Benedict
- Discussion and possible action item: Request assistance from Council President Todd Gloria with regards to parking shortage in area bounded by Fourth and Fifth Avenues and Thorn and Spruce Streets.
- Discussion and possible action item: Review and evaluation of project ideas received from Bankers Hill businesses and residents for inclusion in FY 2014 budget.
- Adjournment: 6:30 PM