Bankers Hill Neighborhood Parking Committee
Monday, November 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Merrill Gardens, 2567 Second Avenue
San Diego, California 92103
- Establishment of Quorum, Call to Order, and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes for October 2012
- Chair’s Report
- Non-Agenda Public Comment
- Discussion item: Current status of City of San Diego review of Bankers Hill curbside survey / BHNPC proposals to review procedures adopted in Little Italy to shorten red curbs and inexpensively increase parking supply. Ben Verdugo
- Mahyar Navizi of the City of San Diego will present an overview of the Sewer Group #945 water project and associated measures that will be implemented to minimize impediments to traffic and ensure adequate parking availability to area businesses and residents.
- Discussion item: Review of ongoing community actions and committee concerns.
- Adjourn at 6:30 PM