We need your help!
This our only fundraising event of the year!
Neighborhood wide SD Pride Cleanup!
Volunteers needed July 15-18
(1, 2, 3 hours…or more!)
If you haven’t signed up yet…
now is the time!
It’s time to put a sparkle on our neighborhood for the 100,000 plus peeps that will be attending SD Pride. Volunteer to pick up litter (even in your own block) and help the BHCG earn $10 per volunteer hour from SD Pride.
We will have a special T-Shirt for folks who volunteer for two hours or more. Sign up by clicking this link. Send your name and the amount of time you commit to helping our neighborhood.
Bankers Hill Will Shine Because of You
Here are some FAQs for volunteering…
- How can I sign up? Click on this link.
- Want a T-Shirt?
- Sign up to volunteer a minimum of two hours and you’ll receive the newest BHCG shirt.
- Need some trash bags?
- Great if you can supply your own or let us know and we’ll make arrangements. Be sure to wear gloves, it does get messy in spots.
- Where to take the trash bags?
- Use your own trash container or there is a special dumpster at the AT&T parking lot in Hillcrest or you can leave your bags at Sixth and Ivy.
- Can I clean any day?
- Yes. If Monday morning is not good for you, then clean on Saturday or Sunday. There will be trash. Just be sure to work the hours you commit to.
- Is there a free lunch?
- YES! The volunteers will meet at noon on Monday for refreshments and talking trash. Join volunteers from Hillcrest to “talk trash” at noon at Urban Mo’s in Hillcrest. Mo’s will provide appetizers and a refreshing drink for our neighborhood volunteers.
Any amount of time that you can volunteer will be greatly appreciated,
you may come and go as your schedule will allow.
The Bankers Hill Community Group needs your help during
our only fundraising opportunity of the year!