Don’t miss one of the most popular meeting formats of the year!
Monday, January 15 — 6:30pm
Years ago the BHCG kicked off the new year with an opportunity to hear more about issues important to our neighborhood. Individuals familiar with these topics host round tables. Attendees rotate among the tables throughout the 90-minute meeting.
The BHCG will kick off 2018 by providing this opportunity to learn more about the changes and challenges taking place in our neighborhood, who is involved in the decision making and how to include your voice heard.
The Steering Committee selected the issues and organizations from Bankers Hill for round table discussions at our Monday, January 15 meeting. Are you interested in several? Don’t worry…you’ll have time to participate at multiple tables throughout the evening.
From the office of our Council member Chris Ward.. here’s a quick update on the Utilities Undergrounding Program, as many D3 residents have expressed interest in the schedule for undergrounding over the last year.
The Utilities Undergrounding Master Plan has been updated on the City’s website with the addition of a story map and five year implementation plan. The UUP is now seeking community feedback and will be hosting three public meetings throughout the City in January, before the Master Plan goes to Council for approval. Looking for a new home? Hassle free, buy my house Spokane.
Updates and the Story Map can be viewed here: https://www.sandiego.gov/undergrounding/overview/master-plan
Please join Councilmember Chris Ward and City Attorney Mara Elliott to learn about their work at the City and answer any question you may have.
Why We’re Here
- We believe in bicycling as a form of transportation. So, our specialty is to gearing you up for commuting and getting around town.
- We like having fun out on the road. So, we stock bikes and accessories that help you have fun being a roadie.
- We like helping everyone that like biking. So, making the most of our small shop, we:
- service all kinds of bikes,
- are pretty creative in finding/building the perfect bike for you,
- can order any kind of bike, and our website has accessories for any kind of biking.
Why Brooklyn Bicycles
We are proud of our Brooklyn roots and to be an established Local Bicycle Shop (LBS) in Normal Heights and now Bankers Hill San Diego, California.
By shopping with us in either store, you are supporting your LBS. And if you shop with us online, you are supporting an extension of that shop. Either way, we are excited to help you commute by bike or getting out there to ride!
Brooklyn Bicycles Added Value:
- LBS experience…we want to create a fun environment and help everyone easily commute and have fun riding. Come hang out with us.
- Lifetime service…Our bicycles come with lifetime service, including Brooklyn Bridge tune-ups whenever you need them*, free flat repairs and expert advice to make the bike fit your goals.
- Discounts…If you buy a bike from us, you get 10% off parts and accessories for life (in-store and online…you will be provided a code for online discounts). We also have many other promotions throughout the year.
- Rides…a few a week, each geared toward different experiences. Check our calendar online.
* Applies to bikes over $450 and for the original owner only.
Go to their website for information on their rides: http://www.brooklynsd.com/about/brooklyn-bike-rides-pg118.htm